MERSEY MEDICAL SERVICES
As a Mersey Medical Services Sub-Contractor, you can look forward to great rates of pay ranging from £8 to £25 per hour, working at many high profile events across the United Kingdom.
FPOSi / FREC / ECA / EMT & HCP Students.
You must be verified in BLS, AED, Med Gasses and
have experience with evidence of such.
North West UK and beyond.
Ad-Hoc / Bank Basis / Third party sub-contractor
Mersey Medical Services would welcome applicants to join our bank of event staff.
You can expect great rates of pay, as well as free training and CPD days.
We are insured to a standard not usually found for a private medical company due to our premier client base.
All offers of work are subject to satisfactory receipt of a disclosure & barring service (DBS) certificate. You can grant us permission to check it (please note if your DBS is not registered for electronic checking we cannot progress any further). You can register to have your DBS for this service and keep it updated annually. More info here: https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
• Copy of your full driving licence if you wish to be consider for driving positions (please note you must be over 21yrs old to drive any vehicle on our fleet)
• Copy of a recognised ID if you are not supplying a full driving licence i.e. bank statement, household bill (not a mobile phone), recognised ID card i.e. NHS, Armed forces etc. or similar.
• Copy of your in date passport.
• A personal reference from a referee who can vouch not only for your character but also your medical skills.
Important information for all applicants:
· Work is supplied on an ad hoc basis with a first come first served approach, no minimum hours are to be agreed and you are termed to be bank staff please note this is NOT a zero hour contract
· Mersey Medical Services Ltd use self-employed sub-contractors for the vast majority of their event work, this means you are responsible for informing the HMRC that you are self-employed and also you would be responsible for all your own tax and national insurance contributions as necessary however full medical, public and employee liability insurance is provided by ourselves.
· For event medical positions staff you are responsible for supplying a fully stocked, basic, first aid kit to be used when working as a solo crew. You will also need to have your own hi viz jacket, green trousers (greens) plus safety boots, this is in line with HMRC guidelines for a self-employed individual.
· All other specialist equipment such as AED, gasses, vehicles etc will be supplied by us.
· Mersey Medical Services Ltd, are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for a role, please download our application form here and return to: